Fabulous Opportunity in Worthington, Ohio for a Full Time 3rd Shift Supervisor over the Sheet Metal/Powder Coat Division for a Manufacturing Company.
Hours are 10:30 to 7:00 a.m.
This is a great opportunity to showcase your experience with room for growth and advancement with an exciting company. Lots of company perks!!!!
Need to have experience coaching, mentoring, supervising a team within a Manufacturing environment. Sheet Metal experience preferred and experience with Press Brakes.
- Coaches individuals and teams to maximize their effectiveness, efficiency, and quality of work.
- Monitors performance and encourages and facilitates implementation of improvements.
- Coaches for improvements and recognizes accomplishments.
- Supervise employees involved in manufacturing activities, including assigning and reviewing work and evaluating performance. Supervise, delegate, and prioritize workload. Implement staff procedures and conduct staff meetings. Train staff on policies, procedures, and internal controls.
- Act as business partner driving process improvement & change initiatives.
- Ensures timely and accurate compliance with mandatory corporate training requirements (Ethics, Conflict of Interest, etc.).
- Define and establish key performance measurements to monitor training effectiveness and best practices.
- Establish, maintain, and communicate all required procedures to deliver effective and professional technical training.
- Conduct employee performance reviews and provide regular feedback
- Promote a working environment that encourages employee involvement to achieve excellence in productivity, customer service, quality, and Environmental Health & Safety (EHS)
- Schedule and conduct meetings; foster employee engagement and ensure that business and operational goals are effectively communicated to employees. Works to maintain a union-free environment.
- Formal “Coach” Qualification or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2-5 years previous experience in a leadership role
- Press Break experience can include any of the following:
- Amanda Press
- Cinti Press
- Premier Press
- Experience with but not limited to: tape measure, pipe sizers, pliers, allen wrenches, tubing cutters, mallets, tin snips, hammers, protractors, calipers, air tools.
- Depending on operation, will use any or all of, but not limited to, the following as applicable: computerized bender, hydraulic bender, spin closer, straight tube cut off, T-drill, band saw, return bed machine, shear, turret press, brakes, spot welder, overhead crane, punching centers, stud welder, notcher.
- Mechanical aptitude, basic mathematical skills, ability to learn to read and understand SFA transmittals, ability to learn to read and understand drawings, basic computer skills, ability to learn to use an Enterprise Software as appropriate.
Please click apply to be considered!!!