Press Brake Operators/ South Buffalo, NY/ 1st and 2nd Shifts/$14 per hour
A well-established South Buffalo manufacturer is looking for Press Brake Operators to set-up and operate manual and CNC press brake equipment to bend and fabricate material for job orders per customer requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing job orders and CAD drawings to determine customer specifications.
- Setting up computer controls with exact dimensions from drawings.
- Identifying and setting appropriate dies in machine.
- Performing incoming inspection on material prior to braking.
- Operating brakes and working at an appropriate tempo to meet production quantities and also maintain quality standards.
- Performing first piece inspection on material to ensure equipment is properly set Performing autonomous maintenance on equipment.
- Assisting in all other areas of cell. Performing additional duties as needed.
- HS Diploma/GED, Trade/Vocational School preferred Minimum 1+ year similar work experience with CNC desired.
- Basic mechanical aptitude and the ability to work with small hand tools.
- Basic computer familiarity and CAD experience helpful.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations and utilize measuring equipment such as calipers/micrometers.
- Great opportunity with a well-established South Buffalo manufacturing facility! Apply today!