Electronic Assembler/ Blasdell, NY/ 1st Shift/ $14-$15 Per Hour
A Blasdell Manufacturer is looking for Electronic Assemblers to fabricate and assemble mechanical or electrical assemblies. This person will work with a range of tools and machines from wire crimping to soldering and will assemble units by following drawings, procedures, manufacturing instruction operation sheets, etc.
- Reading drawings, Operation Inspection sheets, and Work Instructions
- Crimping, soldering, pressing, clamping, and welding parts and components
- Preparing workstation for job including requisition tools and fixtures if necessary
- Building first article of more complex production assemblies and subassemblies
- Inspecting and testing working
- Troubleshooting and resolving problems
- Measuring and cutting parts to various lengths (i.e. wires, shrink tubing, and cables)
- Bending resistors and components using hand bender, hand tools, power tools, and presses
- Building first article of simple production assemblies, subassemblies and electromechanical subassemblies
- Stripping, crimping and soldering wires and components using hand tools, and power tools.
- Previous electronic assembly experience required.
Get your foot in the door with one of WNY's fastest growing manufacturers! 1st shift hours! Apply today!