Material Handler/Lancaster, NY/ 1st Shift/ Up to $14 per hour DOE
A Material Handler is needed for a well- established Lancaster production facility to work in accordance with customer specifications to locate the correct die and materials, size the material by sheeting, blocking or slitting in accordance with work instructions for sheeting and slitting respectively and to stage properly sliced material and the correct die, along with the router and label for the press operators.
1st: 7:30am - 4:00pm Monday-Friday
Job Duties: (Include but not limited to):
- Reviewing routers and determining the order in which jobs will be performed
- Performing thickness check on remnant material
- Pulling material from stock or storage areas and locating at the work station or carts as required
- Measuring and cutting material to meet customer requirements
- Recording material usage & time usage on the router
- Issuing material at computer terminal
- Putting incoming material into inventory storage areas and returning remnant materials to proper storage areas
- Taking inventory as required.
- Performing additional tasks as required
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED).
- 1 plus years of experience in related field
- Basic computer knowledge is necessary.
- Strong measuring, mechanical and math skills required
- Fed Ex experience required
1st shift hours! Amazing company culture! Apply today!