Machinist/Lancaster, NY/ 1st Shift/ Up to $15 Per Hour DOE
A well-established Lancaster production facility is looking for a Machinist to maintain quality control of all parts produced on machines and handle all processes of the Machines (setups, loading parts, operating controls, setting offsets, simple edits, milling, turning, drilling, taping, all bench operations, and inspect).
Job Duties (include but not limited to):
- Measuring and maintaining the dimensions on material as a guide for subsequent machining.
- First Piece Inspection to ensure product parts are in full compliance with provided engineering drawings.
- Deburring and cleaning all manufactured parts using hand files, pneumatic tooling, and various abrasives.
- Studying blueprints, sketches, drawing, manuals, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
- Reading, analyzing, and interpreting common scientific and technical journals, reports, and documents.
- Associates or Higher degree in Manufacturing Technology or related field
- Knowledge of production tools, equipment and processes, and a high degree of mechanical aptitude.
- Advanced Measuring skills
- Ability to comprehend moderately complex instructions
- Intermediate Blueprint Reading skills
- AutoCAD experience
Great position with an established Lancaster manufacturer! 1st shift hours! Apply today!