Remedy is currently accepting applications for the 2018 season at Trane in Tyler, TX.
Trane application is a two-step process.
Step 1: Complete Online Application
Step 2: Come to Remedy office with education documents and to complete other application process forms.
IMPORTANT: Once the online application is completed, you MUST COME TO THE REMEDY OFFICE to complete the next step of the application process.
At that time you MUST bring with you (1) of these items:
- HS Diploma
- Official High School Transcripts.
1st Shift 6am-2:30pm pays $12.00/hr
2nd Shift 3:30pm-12am pays $12.50/hr
3rd Shift 11:30pm-7am pays $12.50/hr
Monday - Friday (some Saturday's may be required)
All Assembler shifts often have overtime.
Perform a variety of electro-mechanical assembly operations and packaging of air conditioning units.
- Assemble printed circuit boards into enclosures and package for shipment.
- Build mechanical assemblies from method sheet, drawing and/or parts lists.
- Perform final assembly testing as required.
- Perform parts prep as needed.
- Maintain clean and orderly work area.
- Assist in other areas as assigned Follow safety procedures.
- Train others as needed.
- Demonstrate willingness to follow safety procedures.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Ability to meet short- and long-term deadlines.
- Effectively meet the needs of internal and external customers.
- Ability to work regularly and dependably.
- Ability to function and thrive in a team environment.
- Demonstrate ability to cope with stress and maintain a pleasant and cooperative temperament.
- Demonstrate ability to perform mental tasks such as making decisions, learning, thinking rationally and exercising good judgment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others.
- Mobility within the work facility.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to work with a variety of hand, semi-automatic and automatic tools with dexterity.
- Read and work from manufacturing documentation with a minimum amount of supervision.
- High energy level, quick learner, and highly flexible.
- Occasional lifting up to 50 pounds; frequent lifting up to 20 pounds.
- High School Diploma or GED is REQUIRED.
- Previous assembler, production, warehouse experience is a plus.
**Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, and Physical assessments may be given.**