Remedy Staffing is searching for a technical savvy customer service representative to work with a fast-growing local manufacturer. This is a Temp-to-Hire position that offers a great chance for an exciting and stable career!
- Handle incoming call from customers and provide step-by-step guidelines for the resolution of issue (technical or counting issue) working with Lennox and Microsoft Windows.
- Work in certain databases and programming software.
- Actively listen to customers to understand their issues or concerns about their technical issues.
- Document and track customer issues using a ticketing system to ensure quick resolution
- Provide customers with status update via phone calls
- Follow-up on customers to ensure their issues are completely resolved
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of company products and services
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot systems.
- Educate customers on the features of company products/services to minimize technical challenges
- Create sales order for replacement parts
- Dispatch third party technicians
- Guide and direct the activities of less experienced tech support personnel
- Produce periodic reports of technical support operations to company management.
- Ensure compliance with service agreements
- Prepare and submit work orders, hand off documentation, expense reports and time sheets to the respective departments.
- Must have knowledge with computer software, hardware, database and programming.
- Lennox and windows is a plus
- Computer certifications or a degree will work in place of experience
- Customer Service