2nd shift Maintenance Mechanic in New Albany....we are looking for great people! Contract to Hire with possible FT employment at the end of 90 days! PLC and Electrical Controls is strongly preferred! Hours 3:30 to 12:00
- Rebuilds and repairs parts needed to maintain production equipment.
- Sets up equipment for production runs.
- Performs repairs on packing lines.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing problems.
- Fills out requisitions for parts issued out of parts room.
- Writes set up sheets for changeovers and pulls and puts up change parts.
- Complies with OSHA Safety, FDA and cGMP requirements.
- Performs daily equipment checks, ability to do facilities Maintenance daily checks and assist Facilities when needed.
- Understands and uses lockout/tag-out procedures.
- Ensures change parts are returned to the proper locations.
- Prepares and maintains accurate and timely documentation including changeover logs, machine maintenance logs and other department reports.
- Responsible for reporting downtime when assigned to a line.
- Reports any equipment malfunctions or other abnormal condition.
- Complete assigned Preventative Maintenance (PM).
- Responsible for maintaining a clean, neat and safe work area.
- May operate forklifts and electrical powered hand trucks.
- Assist other mechanics with changeovers.
- Performs additional tasks or duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Four (4) years mechanical experience in a production environment (preferably FDA regulated) with PLC systems, conveyor and electrical control systems.
If this sounds like the job for you, please click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct with your salary and resume.
Must be a local candidate and authorized to work in the U.S.