Plant Team Lead Position Available in Iowa City, Iowa Immediately!
Our Iowa City Client has an immediate opening for a Team Lead. This is a Temp to Hire position with competitive pay and lots of growth potential. The Plant Team Lead reports directly to the Supervisor. This is a 3rd shift position. Some job duties include but are not limited to:
- Facilitates / assists but does not supervise all warehouse activities in support of bulk operations including but not limited to case selection processes, wrapping and preparing shipping materials.
- Maintains strict inventory control.
- Assists in accurate and timely shipments and receipts.
- Enforces established safety guidelines; promotes a safe workplace.
- Assist in maintaining accurate records and metrics; audits as necessary.
- Assists in monthly and/or annual physical inventories; provides inventory reports.
- Identifies, documents, and implements opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all operating systems pertaining to the work area.
- Facilitates, trains, motivates, and develops operations staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager
Shift: 3rd Shift
Pay: $16.50 Per hour
Location: Iowa City, Iowa
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Understand and respond to a diverse population.
- Perform some repetitive motion activities
- Must be able to lift, carry and control up to 30 lbs. of product or equipment
- Stand for long periods of time