- Must be able to perform the duties of a Die Mechanic.
- Clean dies per die cleaning procedure.
- Make up dies as needed by nylon and polyester and place in preheat ovens - 3" and 6" dies (#1 priority).
- Must be familiar with all screen packs, inspecting dies, etc...
- Possess standard mechanic tools to perform routine maintenance
- Knowledge and capability of utilizing standard tools in professional manner.
- Knowledge of all spooling units, all type spools and be able to set
up any type spooling unit.
- Knowledge of standard mechanical equipment, but not limited to
bearing, belts, chain, gear driving and motors.
- Ability to diagnose mechanical and gear problems and make repairs involving mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic.
- Capable of completing job assignments, within a reasonable time
or pre-determined time.
- Must be willing to perform other related duties as assigned.
- Should have at least a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to read information and numbers, make basic
mathematical calculations, and write legibly.