Technical Assembler/Amherst, NY/ 1st Shift/ Up to $18.50 Per Hour
A rapidly growing Amherst Manufacturer is looking for Technical Assemblers to work from blueprints/sketches to assemble parts using production equipment including grinders and drill presses.
- Setting up and operating test equipment such as oscilloscope, power supply, volt meters and suppression box to assure acceptability of assembly.
- Assisting in the processing, flow, and assembly of the products and associated paperwork.
- Observing and documenting problems which occur in the process of meeting performance specifications.
- Ensuring cleanliness of work area
- Performing work in other labor areas as needed
- High school education or equivalent
- Ability to set up all test and measuring instruments used in assigned area
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and test procedures used in assembly
Competitive wages! 1st shift hours! Don't miss out! Apply today!