This position is responsible for bridging the operations and marketing departments by effectively coordinating both the on-site consumer experience as well as the back end processing before and after each event.
* Prioritize event calendars and ensure timely execution.
* Coordinate shipping schedules and timeframes associated with shows, to include transportation pick up and on-time delivery.
* Act as the liaison between Marketing, Sales, Purchasing and Operations when planning for trade show and mobile repair services.
* Coordinate and process outgoing and incoming mobile repair orders/inventory for scheduled shows.
* Repair sunglasses for consumer’s onsite during shows.
* Submit repair and/or warranty orders upon returning from shows.
* Contact customers directly to provide repair and/or warranty updates and to obtain payment if necessary.
* Handle consumer escalations regarding as associated with show related repairs.
* Maintain all assets associated with the program including event materials, repair and cleaning supplies, vehicles etc.
* Coordinate and organize orders, calendars, event logistics, and travel in the facility and offsite.
* Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
* Strong attention to detail with a high amount of accuracy.
* Excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous and helpful).
* Excellent computer and processing skills with knowledge in ERP (i.e. Scale & Great Plains) and Microsoft Office.
* Must be highly responsible, a self-starter and accountable for managing their time and responsibilities while spending time both in the office and on the road.
* Bachelors in Marketing, Logistics, or an equivalent of 4 years of experience in either field.
* Expected to travel 50% of the time minimum.
* Some logistics experience to perform or direct everyday processing.
* Knowledgeable fishing enthusiast a plus.
* Clean driving record and the ability to maneuver a trailer for company use.
* Ability to sit and stand for long periods.
* Ability to lift up to 30lbs.
ADDITIONAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
* Planning - Accurately scopes out length and difficulty of tasks and projects; sets objective and goals; breaks down work into the process steps; develops schedules and task/people assignments; anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks; measures performance against goals; evaluates results.
* Time Management - Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities; gets more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities.