Remedy Professional Services is currently assisting in a search for a full-time, direct hire IT Manager.
The hiring company is a medical device manufacturer in the Rochester area.
This Program Manager position will oversee the development, implementation, and use of technology throughout their division. You will be business-value-focused, working closely with technical experts to deliver an optimized systems solution.
- Lead specific system development and deployment activities for the division’s operations.
- Conceptualize new processes, systems and information needs that add value to our business.
- Coordinate process improvements (Analysis of current business practices, processes and systems)
- Actively participate in change management processes associated with system revisions
- Provide hands-on technical support for ERP, operational reporting and relevant 3rd party solutions
- Cultivate and maintain successful relationships between Information Technology and business resources from various Division organizations
- Manage vendor relationships and service levels as required
- Has direct impact on Division capital budget, expenses and major project completion.
- Responsible for ensuring that IT controls are implemented and maintained
- Manage enterprise-wide network and systems projects
- Undergraduate business degree (B.S.) required
- 8+ years working in a IT Business Analyst capacity
- 3+ years of IT management experience
- Extensive hands-on experience with ERP systems
- Experienced in organizing, planning and executing large-scale IT projects from vision to implementation involving internal resources, contractors and vendors
- Architect-level skills for system design
This position will pay $120-140K.
Benefits include company-contributed medical and dental coverage, 401K plan with company match, 15 holidays and PTO, life insurance, and more.