MACHINE OPERATORS NEEDED for a growing manufacturing facility in North Columbus!
1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift / Temp-to-hire / Great benefits / Worthington area / $14.50 to start
Our client is growing fast, as it is one of the world's best applied minerals companies.
You will make tools, applications and components out of diamonds...yes, diamonds!
This is a temp to hire opportunity starting at $14.50 per hour with a raise potential after just 90 days and another raise potential at a 6-month mark!
- 1st Shift: 6:30am to 3:00pm, Monday thru Friday
- 2nd Shift: 2:30pm to 11pm, (MUST be able to train on 1st 5 -6 weeks)
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Independent, safe, responsible operation of all the equipment necessary to produce super abrasives and related products within specified work assignment.
- Operate automated machinery, presses, lathes, mills, furnaces, wire EDMs, and robotic equipment.
- Perform hand assemblies of product, blends, sieved material, and other as required.
- Operate and interpret results from measuring tools, gauges, scales, microscopes, go/no go gauges, and visual standards.
- Perform minor tooling changes, setup and troubleshooting on production equipment.
- Perform basic preventative maintenance tasks including lubrication, filter changes, equipment cleanliness, and other as necessary.
Remedy Staffing Offers:
- Immediate access to health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Referral bonuses
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card
- Free Online Skill Training/Certification
- And much more!
APPLY NOW! THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY WILL NOT STAY OPEN FOR LONG!
Machine Operator Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated interpersonal / team skills.
- Demonstrated independent performance with minimal supervision.
- Ability to use production management tools including LEAN, material management systems, and maintenance of accurate throughput and quality records.