As a Welder, you will be responsible for welding aluminum products and truck cabs.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7a-3:30pm
Starting Pay: $14/hr. Once hired on, they offer great benefits and profit sharing!
· Experience with Arc, Gas-Shielded Arc or Gas Welding Equipment.
· Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
· Monitor the fitting, burning, and welding processes to avoid overheating of parts or warping, shrinking, distortion, or expansion of material.
· Examine workpieces for defects to ensure conformance with specifications.
· Check groves, angles, or gap allowance, using micrometers, calipers, and precision measuring instruments.
· Chip or grind off excess weld, slag, or spatter, using hand scrapers or portable grinders.
· Hammer out bulges or bends in metal workpieces.
· Operate drill presses, power saws, grinders and a variety of welding equipment and hand tools.
Why work for Remedy?
Please apply for immediate consideration!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform
each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Four (4) years related welding experience in manufacturing, completion of an accredited four year welder’s training program, or a combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.