National Manufacturing Company now hiring for Welders! As a welder, you will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble new metal forms for a Westside company that manufactures forest products equipment.
- This position requires experience in layout, fabrication, fitting, and welding from shop drawings and blue prints.
- Must have previous job experience fitting
- Experience with fabrication and welding of structural steel and sheet metal
- Perform wire feed welding on mild steel, stainless steel, and aluminum.
- Must demonstrate proper use hand held torch and plasma arc.
Join our growing team! Enjoy working in an air-conditioned environment located in West Jacksonville. This opportunity is Temp to hire and pay ranges between $17-$19/hr depending on experience!
Currently looking to fill 2nd shift. M-Th 10 hour shifts.
Apply with your resume today and come to the office Mon-Wed at 9am for an immediate interview! Bring 2 forms of ID showing identity and eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Previous experience in welding with aluminum and fitting
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Must have a stable work history
As a Remedy associate, you will enjoy:
- Weekly pay - every Friday
- Opportunity to be hired on with the company
- Access to free online courses to improve your skills
- Working in an air-conditioned environment