A growing Tire Manufacturer located in Tonawanda is eagerly searching for a Development/Quality Technician. Are you a recent Engineer graduate? This is a great opportunity for you!
- As a Development Technician you will assist the Die Technicians
- You will monitor tire parts throughout the production process, record & enter data, adjust machines when needed, and report back to the Die Techs.
- Handling tire components during production: measuring, weighing, and collecting samples of treads and side walls
- Utilize company specific computer software and excel to change machine settings
- Data Entry
- MUST be proficient with Microsoft Word/Excel
- 1-3 years of Quality Assurance of Technician Experience
- Bachelors Degree is preferred or professional experience in lieu of degree
- Experience with Solidworks, AutoCAD and design drafting is preferred
Shift: Monday and Tuesday 11:00PM-7:00AM Saturday and Sunday 7:00AM-7:00PM
Pay: $14.00-$17.00 Per Hour Depending on Experience
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!