One of the fastest growing independent, family-owned wholesale bakers in America is in search of a Direct Hire, Third Shift-Shipping Clerk.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee shipping operation by checking products to be shipped against orders to ascertain that quantities, destination, and routing are correct.
- Receives and unloads incoming product and compares information accuracy of shipment; may process return shipments from customers.
- Sorts, counts, insures, unpacks, and/or logs product which is shipped or received.
- Inspects product shipments for damages; records discrepancies or damages and notifies manager and/or supervisor.
- Prepare routine reports, and file shipping/receiving records.
- May operate dolly, and/or pallet jack in loading and unloading products and equipment.
- Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety and environmental.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned, such as sanitation duties.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Leadership or supervisory experience preferred.
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to maintain quality and safety standards.
- Ability to understand and follow safety procedures.
- Ability to receive, track, and distribute product.
- Ability to read, sort, check, count, and verify numbers.
Shift: Shift will run between 6:00PM or 7:00PM to 3:00AM or 4:00AM- Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday- MUST be able to work Holidays and Weekends
Pay: $15.00 Per Hour
Medical Benefits and 401K Offered!
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!