CNC Programmer/ Tonawanda, NY/ 1st Shift/ $25-$30 Per Hour DOE
A CNC Programmer is needed on a Direct Hire basis for a leading Tonawanda manufacturer to perform CNC programming, CNC machine set up (lathe and Mills) and Master Cam CAD/CAM programming for both lathe and mills.
1st: 6:00am-2:30pm Monday-Friday
- Establish best programming practices
- Programming all machining centers, B&O equipment, and all lathes
- Updating all programs to best practices
- Lock all programs to ensure that they cannot be changed
- Minimum of 5 years of writing, writing, updating programs
- 2+ years CAD/CAM experience
- 5 years' experience of machine set up experience (OKUMA preferred)
- Experienced with advanced fixturing
- Continuous improvement to reduce tool changes and increase productivity
- Experience in achieving set up reduction
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledgeable in Four axis Lathe programming, FANUC and G-code, Vertical and Horizontal machining center programming, FANUC and G-code Cad/CAM software (Master Cam preferred), and Lean manufacturing
Fantastic Direct Hire opportunity with one of Tonawanda's leading manufacturers! Great benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Holidays, vacation, etc.! Apply now!