Remedy Professional Services is currently aiding in a search for a full-time, direct-hire Extrusion/Blow Mold Machine Operator. This position will work second shift.
· Sets-up all equipment modules required for manufacturing.
· Gathers proper tooling and assembles to the appropriate machine for manufacturing.
· Ensures proper resins are available, prepared and staged properly.
· Performs start-up and operations on the extrusion equipment according to approved parameters.
· Adjusts processing parameters as allowed within the approved range(s) in order to maintain approved specification of the product
· Analyzes machine output and determines appropriate changes to tooling sizes to meet desired results/specifications.
· Inspects product according to current methods and standards using approved equipment.
· Purges, shuts down, cleans equipment according to approved methods and removes tooling in preparation for the next work order.
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· 3 years of machine operation, preferably extrusion
· Must possess high mechanical aptitude
· Must be able to perform troubleshooting regarding equipment and processes
· Basic math and computer skills required.
This position will pay $15-16/hr.
Benefits include company-contributed medical coverage, company-paid life insurance, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, 401K with 4% match, 10 holidays, vacation time, personal time.