Picking orders from inventory using RF scan guns. Ensuring each shipment has the appropriate items and amounts requested.
•Manages pick ticket orders
•Pulls warehouse items from the shelves based on number, size, color, quantity, and quality requirements
•Ensures that orders are accurate
•Stages items correctly for delivery
•Plans and monitors product storage and dispatch
•Monitors stock control systems and processes specific orders
•Ensures warehouse goals are met
•Operates scanners so that the proper order is picked and inventory is managed accurately
• bend and stoop regularly during the day.
• Lift and/or carry up to 40 lbs. or more if required during your shift.
• Wear proper safety equipment (hard hates, goggles, glasses, weight belts, etc).
• Grip, grasp, or twist using your hands and wrists regularly during your shift.
• Walked an extended distance
Remedy Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.