Tonawanda tire manufacturing facility is looking for an Electrical Engineer for a 3-6 month contract.
- Assist with technical support to plant maintenance personnel
- Research, identify, and implement equipment improvement initiatives
- Troubleshoot, modify, and repair equipment
- Collect, calculate, and analyze data to support production
Pay: Pay is flexible, based on experience.
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 1 year hands-on experience preferred
- Prior knowledge of PLC systems, variable frequency drives, servo drives preferred
- SAP and MS Project knowledge highly preferred
- Ability to understand plant layouts, capital estimating, etc.
- Solid computer, MS Suite, written, and oral communication skills
Shift: Schedule is Monday-Friday 7:00AM-3:00pm
Apply now for this great opportunity!