Title: Payroll/Accounts Payable
Knowledge Skills Abilities:
- Knowledge of payroll and invoicing or accounting practices and terminology and, general office procedures, spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Skill using various packaged financial software programs and Skills in Microsoft Office. We are currently using Sage 100 Contractors.
- Skill in the use of a personal computer, calculator, copier, and facsimile.
- Ability to make arithmetic computations.
- Ability to prepare and maintain detailed records, files and reports with minimum error rates.
- Ability to accept changing job assignments and perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervisor, and co-workers.
- Ability to attend work on a regular and predictable schedule. Willing to work overtime if deadline needs to be met.
- Ability to communicate in a pleasant and effective manner with internal and external clients and vendors.
- Ability to Multi-Task in fast paced environment Able to quickly learn multiple software platforms to organize and prioritize workload in order to meet deadlines Daily preparing customer invoices for mailing and emailing to our customers.
- Also invoices will be entered in Open Invoice.
- Daily preparing and entering employees haul tickets into payroll software.
- Previous experience in accounting, finance or administrative functions Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 5 years experience in payroll and accounts receivable
- Full Time Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
***********A background and a drug screen may be given************