A Buffalo manufacturer is seeking a Sales/Marketing Assistant
This is a temp to hire, long term opportunity!
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, competitive activities and potential for new products; sales reports as requested.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales, management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Assists sales rep(s) by handling administrative support functions, preparation for trade shows or with presentations/demonstrations.
- Keeps records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints and comments; as well as action taken.
- Order entry
- Overnight travel may be required several times per year to attend trade shows and customer visits.
Pay rate: $17-20/hr
Hours: 8:30am-5pm Monday-Friday, with some overnight travel may be required several times per year to attend trade shows and customer visits.
Successful candidates for this position will have:
- 2+ years of related administrative and sales support experience
- Minimum of Associates Degree
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Intermediate to Advanced level Microsoft Excel experience is required.
- Great Plains experience is a plus
- Experience working in a Sales Department within a manufacturing organization is preferred