Our client, a wholesale distributor of electric supplies, is looking for Shipping Clerks at their distribution center in Beaverton. The Order Filler is responsible for filling the customer orders and delivering them to the outbound staging area.
Shipping Hours: 8:30PM - 5:00AM + OT as needed. (Work days are Sunday night to Friday morning)
Pay Rate: $15.50/hr
- Pick customer orders for shipment ensuring that the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
- Assemble various types of merchandise for shipment.
- Carry or transport orders to shipping locations, or delivery platforms with materials handling equipment.
- Print, tag or mark orders as requested.
- Repack any orders, which require such handling when necessary.
- Ensure outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage.
- Operate machinery in performance of order filling duties when required.
- Properly use and understand all computer programs and use RF gun.
- Maintain a minimum standard for productivity and accuracy as determined by current company policy.
- Reliable and regular attendance is required.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
- Assist with consolidation and wrapping of pallets as needed.
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse.
Boots above the ankle
High-Reach Order Picker Forklift Experience