Production Assistant (Pre-Weigh Technician)/ Tonawanda, NY/2nd Shift
An International manufacturer in Tonawanda is looking for a Pre-Weigh Technician to prepare bulk and raw materials for production and to assemble, maintain and purge all mixing equipment and transfer lines.
2nd: 2:00PM – 10:30PM
- Perform work in a safe manner following all company safety rules, procedures and FDA regulations
- Support batching efforts by weighing batch ingredients in a timely manner
- Ensure accuracy of all items weighed by having double verifications
- Prevent defects and possible defects in workmanship by following guidelines and raising issues immediately for resolution.
- Sample all incoming goods.
- Associates degree preferred, high school diploma required
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to meet physical requirements: standing walking, lifting, carrying, crouching • Must be able to lift or move objects up to 50lbs.
- Ability to wear required personal protective equipment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Basic mathematical and mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work overtime and weekends as needed.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity! Apply now!