Bilingual (Japanese/ English) Translator needed for a Direct Hire Opportunity in a suburb of Columbus, Ohio!!!
Direct Hire Opportunity is now available with an internationally-renowned leader in auto parts manufacturing. Their creative approach, innovation and focus on great people is the key to their success and consistent growth.
Salary based on Experience! Salary plus bonus packages, great benefits!
Job Responsibilities for Bilingual Translator include:
• Written translation – documents, emails, presentations.
• Consecutive and Simultaneous interpretation – one on one, group meetings, presentations and training.
• Japanese staff assistance, training, and clerical.
• Responsible for external customer support/assistance and answering general calls.
• Human Resources Administrative duties
• Coordinate international business trips.
Translation/Interpretation Experience: 3+ years
• Required language: Japanese and English
• Ability to translate high level documents, presentations, and business meetings.
• Resourceful and proactive to gather information necessary to complete assigned tasks.
• Ability to multi-task; work schedule flexibility; self-motivator.
• Proficient in Microsoft office software (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and must be a local candidate.
Please hit apply and upload your resume and send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a copy of your resume with your salary requirements.