Electronic Assembler/ Blasdell, NY/ 1st Shift/ $14-$15 Per Hour
Electronic Assemblers needed for a Blasdell Manufacturing Facility to fabricate and assemble mechanical or electrical assemblies. This person will work with a range of tools and machines from wire crimping to soldering and will assemble units by following drawings, procedures, manufacturing instruction operation sheets, etc.
- Read drawings, Operation Inspection sheets, and Work Instructions
- Crimp, solder, press, clamp, and weld parts and components
- Prepare workstation for job including requisition tools and fixtures if necessary
- Build first article of more complex production assemblies and subassemblies
- Inspect and test working
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Measure and cut parts to various lengths (i.e. wires, shrink tubing, and cables)
- Bend resistors and components using hand bender, hand tools, power tools, and presses
- Build first article of simple production assemblies, subassemblies and electromechanical subassemblies
- Strip, crimp and solder wires and components using hand tools, and power tools.
- Previous electronic assembly experience required.
1st shift hours! Great opportunity with one of WNY's fastest growing manufacturers! Apply now!