BANK TELLER in Lexington KY
$12 per hour; 1st shift Monday-Friday, 35 hours per week; 1 or 2 Saturdays per month
Temp To Hire
Must be able to pass credit check and criminal background check
Benefits and 401K enrollment available after permanent hire
Are you a Banking Professional looking for a new job?
If you have great customer service skills and banking experience, we want to talk to you! This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Bank Teller to work for a local company! Whether you’re looking for a new career, or just to hone your skills, apply with Remedy Staffing today!
Job Purpose: Serves customers by completing account transactions.
Job Duties May Include:
- Provides account services to customers by receiving deposits and loan payments; cashing checks; issuing savings withdrawals; recording night and mail deposits; selling cashier's checks, traveler's checks, and series e bonds; answering questions in person or on telephone; referring to other bank services.
- Records transactions by logging cashier's checks, traveler's checks, and other special services; preparing currency transaction reports.
- Cross-sells bank products by answering inquiries; informing customers of new services and product promotions; ascertaining customers' needs; directing customers to a branch representative.
- Completes special requests by closing accounts; taking orders for checks; opening and closing Christmas and vacation clubs; exchanging foreign currencies; providing special statements, copies, and referrals; completing safe-deposit box procedures.
- Reconciles cash drawer by proving cash transactions; counting and packaging currency and coins; reconciling loan coupons and other transactions; turning in excess cash and mutilated currency to head teller; maintaining supply of cash and currency.