Material Handler/Paint Line Loader Hours for
- Match parts - to part numbers, keep counts and identification correctly as required. Handling parts per general procedures and to specified quality requirements.
- Make adjustments or improvements to components including; cleaning, identifying, spot painting as required, and positioning for delivery.
- Complete tasks by following work instructions, process sheets, check sheets, photos, and carrying out assignments given by Supervisor in an efficient manner
- Perform minor painting rework as required to detail parts and components to permit proper assembly
- Responsible for helping to maintain good housekeeping practices in accordance with company requirements
- Operate fork lift truck for various duties
- Perform all tasks within safety guidelines.
- Perform other duties as assigned by lead person or department team leader