Job Title: Wire Cutting, Assembly, and Termination
Hours: M-F 12:00pm – 8:30pm
Looking for people to measure and cut wire for assembly and end termination. No experience necessary. No previous experience required. Training will be provided.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Wrap and tie wires together at designated points to form harnesses
• Use automatic and hand-held wire strippers for wire ends
• Measure wires and finished cable assemblies for quality
• Wrap and coat wires to ensure proper installation
• Clean up area at the end of the work day and work week
• Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor
Click "Apply Now" to complete an application for consideration
Other Skills and Abilities:
• Must be able to speak and understand English
• Attention to detail is a must.
• Cannot be colorblind.