Maintenance Tech needed for East Side manufacturing company. Apply today!
Maintenance Equipment Technician
Pay $20.00 / hr
- Ability to troubleshoot and maintain PLC’s, plant instrumentation, and plant electronic equipment.
- Ability to do simple programming of logic controllers.
- Compose and provide written documentation on all issues utilizing a PM program or work order system to ensure clear communication is provided to the Maintenance Supervisor/Manager on items that need attention.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments
- Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
- Analyzes mechanical and operational problems on equipment and plans for and takes corrective action.
- Makes necessary corrections and running adjustments to maintain maximum production and quality.
- Installs new machinery and equipment.
- Performs maintenance welding, cutting, brazing, sawing, grinding and related metal work.
- Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
Click “Apply Now” to complete an application for consideration