Crew Leaders needed immediately for an East Side Manufacturing company! Apply Today!
- Leads crew of employees in the packaging of formulated products that meets all quality specifications in a safe and reliable manor.
- Formulates raw materials into finished product that conforms to all quality control standards and completes production sheets accurately.
- Performs system clean-outs and product changeover between production campaigns and sets up equipment and raw materials for next production run.
- Troubleshoots all packaging and formulation equipment and performs on-line and simple repairs of equipment and performs preventive maintenance of department equipment.
- Ensures the completion of production paperwork, batch sheets, and QC control paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Identifies any quality control issues or problems and reports to management.
- Develops a run plan using the processor manuals and utilizes the run plan in training personnel prior to a campaign.
- Performs QA tests including pH, density, emulsion, Karl Fisher, Particle size, wet screen, dry screen, and viscosity.
Click Apply Now to be considered.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED and three years production/manufacturing experience.
- Ability to use various types of packaging machinery to perform all functions on the packaging line.
- Reading, writing and math skills.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Must be able to work varying shifts.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time in extreme hot and/or cold temperatures.
- Must have ability to operate and understand electronic controlled equipment.
- Must have the ability to understand pneumatic, pressure, and the pumping of liquids Knowledge of pumps and valves.
- Lift truck operator certification.
- Must be available to work over 40 hours as needed
- Must be capable of passing an OSHA respirator physical.