Currently looking for a Wholesale Customer Vendor Compliance Coordinator to work at Samsonite - a large luggage distributor. This role will be responsible for the inbound and outbound flow of deduction documentation, researching of vendor deductions, and supporting the team with all business functions and projects. They will be working directly with the Compliance Supervisor.
- Managing the Vendor Deduction Claim Flow Process/Handles all inbound and outbound documentation from Accounts Receivable.
- Checking documents into Docuware, allocating to the appropriate owner for research, maintaining a report that details pending claims by owner, and processing claims outbound back to A/R
- Research of Vendor Deductions -Works directly with the Compliance Supervisor to provide research support.
- Pulling POD from carrier sites, and accessing shipping documents through SAP, Docuware or filing systems
- Responsible for the claim research and reporting of assigned customer account listing
- Partner with multiple Internal and External departments to assist in pulling data that will validate deductions
- Utilize vendor portals to search for claim information and process disputes Assist with Identifying Business Channel Process Changes
- Assist the Supervisor with pulling customer expectations from routing guides that will lead the team to develop solutions that can be presented for process enhancements
- Report customer specific trends related to the deduction research Assist with Routing Guide Maintenance
- Maintain the central routing guide location with all updated guides and communications from the customers.
- Communicate daily updates to customer expectations and routing guides to the appropriate internal and external business partners. Support -Support internal/external departments’ compliance needs when Supervisor is unavailable
- Assist with additional clerical support when requested by management
Monday - Friday 1st shift
Apply with Remedy for this temp-to-hire opportunity!