Our client is a well-established replacement window manufacturer. Associates working at this location will perform a variety of tasks in the manufacturing process to make energy efficient, custom made replacement vinyl windows.
• Read, follow, and understand stand work, procedures and directions supplied for window order to meet customer requirements
• Sorting and cutting material for each window order
• Assembly of frame and sash sections
• Installing hardware, trimming and cleaning
• Ensure correct hardware used
• Preparing glass for installation
• Final assembly of unit
• Wrap product and prep for shipping
• Long Term Temporary Assignment, May Be Temp to Hire For the Exceptional Candidate.
• Ability to read a tape measure
• Familiarity with manual and power hand tools
• Must be able to read and follow written instructions
• Must have good attention to detail in work
• Able to work in a team environment
• Able to stand, bend, reach, push, pull twist, and lift
• Must be able to work 40+ hour work week. This can include weekends, holidays, and overtime as required.