We are currently recruiting for a motivated Electronic Technicians and Machine Operators. We offer a fast-paced, casual environment with a strong sense of community. As a member of our team you will have the opportunity to make an impact and be recognized for it.
Pay Rate: Starts at $15/hour!
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operating assigned equipment in a safe, effective, and efficient manner
- Demonstrating safe work behaviors to avoid injury to self or others
- Following operating procedures and customer specifications to produce quality products which are delivered to customers on time
- Strict adherence to standard work, and ability to communicate
- Assist team members in other areas if needed to meet daily production goals.
- Ability to problem solve effectively.
- Using computers as needed to run process operation
- Ability to stand for 8+ hours a day
- Must have at least a HS Diploma or GED.
- Must be able to use hands to position parts in place
- Must wear required Personal Protective Equipment
- Capable of adhering to Standard Work
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Desire for personal development and growth
If you are interested, please apply directly to this posting with your resume!