Are you good with your hands? Are you good at putting things together? If you have the experience, we want to talk to you!
This is an exciting opportunity for Production Assemblers to work for a local Sanford company! Whether you’re looking for a new career, or just to hone your skills, apply with Remedy Intelligent Staffing today!
Produces components by assembling parts and sub assemblies.
Job Duties May Include:
- Preparing work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positioning parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembling components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifying specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolving assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keeping equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintaining safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintaining supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserving resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Documenting actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
-Must be able to pass a drug screen & background Skills/Qualifications:
Controls and Instrumentation, Equipment Maintenance, Manufacturing Experience, Manufacturing Quality, Mechanical Inspection Tools, Tooling, Safety Management, Quality Focus, Power Tools, Judgment, Decision Making
- Potential Remedy benefits include health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance