Looking for an Administrative Assistant to join a large local company.
Salary: Up to $40,000 annually, depending on experience
- Provide administrative assistance to senior executive.
- Maintains all calendar, schedules and coordinate all meetings as directed.
- Process and reconcile purchasing card and bank reconciliations.
- Assist with payroll processing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, monthly entries, filing and inventory.
- Establishes and maintains contract files for administrative-related contracts.
- Research, draft, prepares, and finalizes all travel- related forms and arrangements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be familiar with general accounting principles.
- Be able to read, comprehend, and apply written or oral direction.
- Strong use of proper grammar, punctuations and spelling.
- Maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Lotus Notes.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college with an emphasis in accounting or other business-related field.
- Experience may also be used as a substitute for education submit to review and approval.
Parking is provided.
Apply now! Send your resume to email@example.com or give us a call at (808) 733-8550 for more information.