Job Location: Jacksonville, TX
Overnight Shift with possible overtime
Hours: Mon - Thurs 6pm-6am
Manufacture, production and assembly of various plastic medical device cups used in hospital and medical field settings. Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production to put together component parts to make assemblies, sub-assemblies or completed units.
- Working in a warehouse environment manufacturing and assembling the plastic medical device cups.
- Manufacture, assembly, inspection, final finishing and pack out of medical device product.
- Conduct quality inspections on production line ensuring all product is in accordance with quality specifications.
- Rotate through workstations where components are added to the product and packed for shipping.
- Operates a variety of machines to effect assembly of product.
- Frequent torque of tools.
- Assist in other areas where needed.
- Must have above average manual dexterity.
- Ability to follow instructions and then work independently.
- Must demonstrate the interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
- Must be able to do moderate infrequent lifting of up to 40-60 lbs.
- Capable of performing physically strenuous activities on a regular basis, such as bending, stooping, lifting, turning items in excess of 60 lbs.
- Requires frequent continuous periods on your feet, use of hands and wrists.
- Ability to work scheduled shifts and overtime as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Previous assembly or manufacturing experience is preferred.
**Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen assessments may be given.**