Medical Device Assembler
Location: Jacksonville, Tx
Overnight 12 hour shifts
Some overtime possible
Hours: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and every other Saturday 6pm-6am
Manufacture and assembly of various plastic medical device cups used in hospital and medical field settings.
- Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production to put together component parts to make assemblies, sub-assemblies or completed units, using standard operating procedures.
- Assembly, inspection, final finishing and pack out of medical device product; including the assessment of product quality.
- May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
- Often required to rotate through specific workstations where components are added to the product.
- Machine Operation operates a variety of machines to effect assembly of product.
- Frequent torque of tools.
- Assist in other areas where needed.
- Must have above average manual dexterity.
- Ability to follow instructions and then work independently.
- Must demonstrate the interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
- Must be able to do moderate infrequent lifting of up to 40-60 lbs.
- Capable of performing physically strenuous activities on a regular basis, such as bending, stooping, lifting, turning items in excess of 60 lbs.
- Requires frequent continuous periods on your feet, use of hands and wrists.
- Ability to work scheduled shifts and overtime as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Previous assembly or manufacturing experience is a plus.
**Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen assessments may be given.**