Loan Officer/Account Opener
$13/hr plus incentive pay
Hours: 40 hours/week
Responsible for a variety of financial services functions in the loan process.
- Interviews and takes applications for loans.
- Prepares loan applications for credit approval.
- Disburse approved loans.
- Opening and closing memberships.
- Opening and renewing certificates.
- Opening IRAs.
- Assisting members with their accounts.
- Professionally assists and serves members.
- Cross-selling credit union products and services.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Must have previous experience in banking/financial loan processing.
- Previous bank teller experience a plus.
- Must possess excellent sales skills.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Must type at least 40 wpm.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Must have a friendly outgoing personality and eager to serve members.
- Professional demeanor.
- Eager to learn.
- Great Benefits paid for by company
- Company matches 401k up to 5%
- 11 paid holidays per year
- Two weeks vacation after one year
**Criminal Background Check, Drug Screen and Credit Check assessments may be given.**