Hours: 4:00pm - 1:00am M-F
Location: Jacksonville, TX
Will be responsible for supervising shop employees in a manufacturing and assembly environment. This position plans and assigns work, implements policies and procedures and recommends improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures and working conditions.
- Accomplish manufacturing staff results by planning, monitoring, communicating job expectations and appraising job results; counseling, disciplining and coaching employees; coordinating, initiating and enforcing systems, procedures and policies.
- Maintain staff by recruiting, orienting, selecting and training employees; and developing personal growth opportunities in them.
- Maintain work flow by setting process variables, monitoring steps of the process; observing equipment and control points; monitoring resources and personnel; developing reporting systems and procedures, studying methods; facilitating corrections to malfunctions, implementing cost reductions; initiating and developing a spirit of cooperation between and within departments.
- Ensure operation of equipment by evaluating new equipment and calling for repairs of old ones.
- Provide manufacturing information by sorting, initiating, compiling, and analyzing production performance data and records.
- Educate and direct employees on the use of equipment, all control points and resources.
- Contribute to team effort.
- Experience with plastic injection molding and or cardboard packaging experience is a plus
Must have a high school diploma or GED.
***A criminal background check and a drug screen may be given