Located in Tyler
Hours are M-F from 8-5 but you will also be on call
The commercial property manager is responsible for the day-to-day management and operations of the properties in his or her portfolio. The manager represents company at all times and acts as liaison between the client, tenant and contractors.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Supervision of the maintenance staff and/or contractors for the maintenance of the property.
- Collection of rents and related receivables in a timely manner.
- Approval and coding of invoices to be paid in a timely manner.
- Review and approval of month-end reporting.
- Secure the best contracts for services and supplies as needed.
- Protect the client’s property through preventive maintenance.
- Protect the client’s property by looking for areas that could create a liability, e.g., trip hazards or hazardous conditions.
- If required by owner, compilation of an annual budget in a timely manner.
- Work with the leasing agents and prospects to achieve a smooth transition from prospect to tenancy.
- Lease interpretation and administration.
- Achieve a positive rapport with clients and tenants through service and communication.
- Maintain accurate records/ files for each property including tenants, contracts and services
- Supervision of any building construction and maintenance projects
- Work with accounting for timely processing of receivables and payables and completion of monthly reports.