2nd Shift (3:30pm to 12 midnight)
Monday - Friday (some Saturday's may be required)
This position often has overtime.
Perform a variety of electro-mechanical assembly operations and packaging of air conditioning units.
- Assemble printed circuit boards into enclosures and package for shipment.
- Build mechanical assemblies from method sheet, drawing and/or parts lists.
- Perform final assembly testing as required.
- Perform parts prep as needed.
- Maintain clean and orderly work area.
- Assist in other areas as assigned Follow safety procedures.
- Train others as needed.
- Demonstrate willingness to follow safety procedures.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Ability to meet short- and long-term deadlines.
- Effectively meet the needs of internal and external customers.
- Ability to work regularly and dependably.
- Ability to function and thrive in a team environment.
- Demonstrate ability to cope with stress and maintain a pleasant and cooperative temperament with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrate ability to perform mental tasks such as making decisions, learning, thinking rationally and exercising good judgment.
- Other duties as assigned.