2nd Shift (3:30pm to 12 midnight)
Monday - Friday (some Saturday's may be required)
This position often has overtime.
Perform a variety of electro-mechanical assembly operations and packaging of air conditioning units.
- Assemble printed circuit boards into enclosures and package for shipment.
- Build mechanical assemblies from method sheet, drawing and/or parts lists.
- Perform final assembly testing as required.
- Perform parts prep as needed.
- Maintain clean and orderly work area.
- Assist in other areas as assigned Follow safety procedures.
- Train others as needed.
- Demonstrate willingness to follow safety procedures.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Ability to meet short- and long-term deadlines.
- Effectively meet the needs of internal and external customers.
- Ability to work regularly and dependably.
- Ability to function and thrive in a team environment.
- Demonstrate ability to cope with stress and maintain a pleasant and cooperative temperament with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrate ability to perform mental tasks such as making decisions, learning, thinking rationally and exercising good judgment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others both written and rally, including the telephone.
- Mobility within the work facility.
- Ability to work with a variety of hand, semi-automatic and automatic tools with dexterity.
- Occasional lifting up to 50 pounds; frequent lifting up to 20 pounds.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Read and work from manufacturing documentation with a minimum amount of supervision.
- Have a working knowledge of all necessary tools and equipment. High energy level, quick learner, and highly flexible.
- Positive attitude.
- Must be able to pass a physical exam.
**Background check and drug screen assessment may be given.