Job Opening: Office Assistant
Experienced Administrative Assistant
This Role May Be the One for You!
Are you an experienced Admin with attention to detail and looking for competitive pay, good benefits, and appreciation for a job well done? If so, then this may be your next career move! Remedy is looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to join a great team with one of the area’s most sought after companies!
Location: Norfolk, VA
As a Remedy Administrative Assistant We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Exhibit a high level of professionalism.
- To possess creative problem-solving skills.
- The ability to balance multiple priorities
- Core values of honesty and respect
- Maintains inventory of office supplies and anticipates supply needs; ensures prompt ordering and receipt of supplies and delivers supplies to work stations as needed with fiduciary responsibility.
- Writes memoranda, agendas, letters and other forms of correspondence.
- Provides office communication support by answering phones, triaging calls and recording and forwarding messages with a high level of professionalism and clear communication.
- Records and communicates detailed messages.
- Manage entrances, signs for packages and route deliveries to intended recipients.
- Supports visitor management system and visitor sign-in process.
- Sustains office organization and cleanliness.
standard administrative tasks such as excel, word, and taking phone calls. Must be open to organization and small tasks