Job Opening: Machine Operator
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS For Experienced Bi-Lingual Machine Operators
1st Shift 3am-3pm
2nd Shift 3pm-3am
Remedy is in search of Experienced Machine Operators with Mixing/Batching Experience who are eager to advance! These positions are with a leading, local company offering fair, weekly pay and health and retirement benefits, FREE online skills training and growth opportunities, too! If you want to work at a safe, friendly facility with a great team of people, don’t let this chance pass you by.
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Remedy Machine Operator, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Mixer duties and requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently
- Ability to multitask
- Basic understanding and ability to use iPad tablet
- Basic math skills
- Ability to work in hot environment (oven area is generally 20+ degrees warmer than packing area)
- Good work ethic
- Team player
- Mixer is responsible for setting up batches, strictly adhering to proper mixing procedure, covering the break of the mixer on the next line over, keeping area clean and organized, properly recording lot information for all ingredients used throughout shift, working closely with press operator in order to make adjustments to the dough.