Job Opening: Operational Quality Assurance
We have a career opportunity for an Operational QA technician. As an Operational QA technician, you will be responsible for the daily quality operations and process oversight.
As a Remedy Quality Control Inspector, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
The impact you will have:
- You will verify Manufacturing Instructions (MIs), batch records and all associated documentation assuring the processes are being performed as required by applicable instruction and written procedures.
- You will ensure that quality check procedure put in place by the company are followed during every production phase.
- You will partner with Production department to solve quality concerns.
- You will conduct/assist with the investigation process for quality events; identifying root cause and corrective and preventative actions.
- You will educate the Production team on quality control issues and work with departmental managers to improve overall company product quality.
- You will verify cleaning process that includes: Pre-Operational Cleaning (POC)/Pre-Operational Inspection (POI).
- You will prepare swaps in the manufacturing areas.
What we are looking for:
- You will have a bachelor’s degree in a science related field or appropriate combination of experience and education.
- You will have a minimum of 3 years of combined experience with USDA and FDA cGMP requirements in a Food environment.
- You will have a strong understanding of manufacturing processes, GMP, documentation, and data integrity requirements.
- You will have the ability to translate skill and knowledge to others and to interpret regulations.
- You will possess a willingness and ability to work hands-on and with a sense of urgency, in a fast-paced and diverse product manufacturing environment.
- You will have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You will be proficient in Windows applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) and other basic computer skills.
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Inspect and test finished product according to quality standards
- Work closely with production management to provide feedback on quality of product
- Ensure product meets customer specifications
- May work individually or in team environment
- May use computer systems for recordkeeping and quality documentation
Working For Remedy
Remedy is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.
We have a career opportunity for a Production Operator. As a Production Operator you will be responsible for the daily manufacturing operations and process oversight.