Job Opening: Maintenance Technician
Experienced Maintenance Technicians
$18-20/hr Depending on Experience
2nd Shift 3pm-12am
3rd Shift 10pm-7am
Join a South Omaha Company that Treats You Right!
Are you ready for a job that offers great weekly pay and benefits, from a company with the highest commitment to safety? We’re looking for a maintenance technician with 12 months experience, attention to detail and great mechanical skills. If that’s you, we have the perfect position at a top food production facility in your area.
Join a company with the highest commitment to safety, where employees are 3X happier working for us than our competitors. Apply with Remedy today!
“Remedy has a quick hiring process. They matched me with the right work and field experience and a great support team.” Remedy Associate, Jenny
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Remedy Maintenance Technician We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training.
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain production and facility equipment
- Inspect, operate, or test machinery to diagnose malfunctions
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance on machinery
- May work individually or in a team environment
APPLY NOW to get your career started!
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Minimum of 1 year of previous Maintenance Technician experience
- Attention to detail
- Ability to use basic hand and power tools
- Able to read and interpret blueprints/drawings
- Advanced math skills
- Analytical skills
- Computer skills