Job Opening: Chemist
We have a career opportunity for a Chemist. As a Chemist, you will be responsible for performing all testing by using approved methods, procedures, corporate policies and current industry standards.
As a Remedy Chemist We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
As a Chemist the impact you will have:
- You will be responsible for performing analytical testing and reporting of results for in- process and finished product testing for
- You will properly log in test samples and maintain the test schedule for each sample.
- You will perform stability testing, stability sample management, and stability reporting.
- You will identify out of specification results, report the results to the management and complete the required documentation for an out of specification result.
- You will retain/reserve sample management.
- You will perform required equipment/instrument calibration, qualification and validation when needed.
- You will assist as required with investigations, CAPA and Change Controls.
- You will assist with management of third party laboratories.
What we are looking for:
- You will have an Associate’s degree in Chemistry or related field. Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related field is preferred.
- You will preferably have experience in a Food/Nutraceutical/Pharmaceutical manufacturing operation.
- You will have excellent time management and organization skills.
- You will have strong written and verbal communication and employee relation skills.
- You will be proficient in Windows applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) and other basic computer skills.
Chemist Job Responsibilities
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Inspect and test finished product according to quality standards
- Work closely with production management to provide feedback on quality of product
- Ensure product meets customer specifications
- May work individually or in team environment
- May use computer systems for recordkeeping and quality documentation
Work for Remedy, a company Clearly Rated named a “best in class” employer! Apply Today!
“They are flexible and nice. They put you in a job that fits you best. They will help you if they can. They pay on time every time. Remedy has an awesome team helping you get your dream job.” Remedy Associate, Althea
Working For Remedy
Remedy is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.