Job Opening: Administrative Assistant/ Reception
- Position: Full-time, Administrative Assistant/ Reception
- Location: Honolulu
- Industry: Architecture/ Design
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Pay: $20.00
- Parking: Candidates responsible for securing personal parking arrangements.
- Pay Cards, Direct Deposit & Weekly Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription (Note: Requires 20+ hours per week to qualify).
- Free Online Skill Classes, EAP, Discounts & many more
- Answering phones
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail
- Coordination with courier service for pick-ups and deliveries
- Responsible for general office appearance (public areas)
- Greeting clients, consultants, industry representatives
- Incoming and outgoing faxes
- Coordinate/scheduling/maintaining calendars for lunch and learn presentations/conference rooms/vacation requests/travel/incoming logs
- Word processing for transmittals, editing documents, correspondence, etc.
- Excel spreadsheets to include completion/maintenance of logs; proposals
Why Choose Remedy?
As the franchise division of Employbridge, one of the nation’s largest staffing firms and digitally forward workforce solutions partner to companies across the U.S., Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a national leader in professional staffing and workforce management solutions. For over three decades, Remedy has been assisting Hawaii’s businesses with their staffing needs. Our strong corporate backing coupled with our first-hand knowledge of local businesses makes Remedy one of the Hawaii’s top staffing firms.
We are dedicated to empowering our associates with the necessary resources and opportunities to achieve their long-term career goals. As a Remedy associate, you can benefit from our health plan, which includes medical, vision, and drug coverage, with an optional dental rider. Additionally, we offer a retirement plan, life insurance options for you and your family, software skills training and development opportunities, free college-accredited classes through Penn Foster, employee discounts from major retailers, and more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
- At least 2+ years of general office and clerical experience
- Travel booking experience, preferred